Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th






Photobucket




I enjoy superstitions.
Black cats riddle the room
Licking up salt
I spill to the floor
As I crawl down the ladder I was using
To rip out the horseshoe from the wall my friend put up
Walking under the ladder to toss it to the floor.
Spying my umbrella I used it to poke the cats
Away from the ladder as to not make me fall
And seeing as how they refused to move
I opened it indoors
Which cracked one of my favorite mirrors
Several times over.
Heading towards the shattered glass
I stepped on a cricket,
Swore on God's name 'cause my shoe was dirty
Before stepping on a spider with the other foot.
Cursing such things I kicked my Magic 8 ball away in anger
Which rolled over the Ouija board
Towards the calender where my gaze follwed.
It was Friday the thirteenth.
Friday the thirteenth?
I scoffed at that
Turning back to my task
Who's afraid of superstition
When you are superstition?

Its friday the 13th..

its the superstition..

about how the bad luck will come to our fear..

i made this poem based on one of my novel..

i dont believe in superstition but who knows..

anything can happen rite?

1 comments:

TaLeS oF 2 sIsTeRs said...

sya..nape letak pic tuh..
terkezut mak..
huhuhu..
erm ngarut je bende2 nih..