You wanna know
Why I’m not complaining all the time
Although the one I need will never be mine
-That is life-
I wish I could tell you why
why I don’t give a try
You don’t know how it’s to be like me
The world I see, you’ll never see
You want answers I don’t know
Wanna know why I hate you so
That is life and life sucks
You can’t get a life-deluxe
Noone will take you by the hand
Someday you will understand
Why I’m not complaining all the time
Although the one I need will never be mine
-That is life-
I wish I could tell you why
why I don’t give a try
You don’t know how it’s to be like me
The world I see, you’ll never see
You want answers I don’t know
Wanna know why I hate you so
That is life and life sucks
You can’t get a life-deluxe
Noone will take you by the hand
Someday you will understand



0 comments:
Post a Comment